Constructed on a barren hillside along the outer edges of town, the Divel Funeral Chapel first opened its doors in 1928. The mortuary would serve the residents of rural San Clemente and the neighboring towns under the direction of the Divel family for forty years.
In March of 1968, the mortuary was renamed Lesneski Mortuary, when it was puchased by Edward J. Lesneski , Jr. and his wife Mary Helen Lesneski. Here, they raised there four children, Edward J. Lesneski III ,Laura Lesneski Diaz, Cathy Lesneski Hays, and Mark E. Lesneski.
In 2008, the mortuary celebrated eighty years of continuous service to the residents of South Orange County. While much has changed in the last seven decades, the impeccable service and genuine compassion that can only be obtained from a 100% family owned and operated mortuary, is as appreciated today as it was in 1928.
We are available 24/7 - call (949) 492-1717. See why thousands of families have come to value our services.