At Lesneski Mortuary we are committed to providing the support that our familes need and deserve when their need is greatest. From our family to your's, we are working in new and creative ways that ensure the health and safety of the families we serve and of our own families at home.
Updated July 23rd, 2020
We are implementing the following public safety procedures to protect your family and our staff during the current health crisis, effective immediately.
- We are adhering to guidelines recommended by the CDC (CDC on COVID-19 & Funerals), the California Department of Public Health, and the Orange County Health Care Agency.
- We are open and will continue to care for you and your loved one – day or night, every day of the year. The continuum of care that we offer is unparalleled and gives the families we serve tremendous peace-of-mind, especially during these unsettling times.
- We are offering phone and email family appointments to families choosing to stay home. If you choose to come into the mortuary for your appointment, we require that you limit the number of people attending to three (3).
- All ceremonies in our chapel are limited to 10 people maximum.
- Live Streaming can be made available for services in our chapel as well as offsite.
- Enhanced hygiene practices and social distancing are in effect with our team.
- All employees, families and guests are required to wear a face covering while inside our building.
- Please be mindful of CDC guidelines to wash your hands often and refrain from handshakes and hugs at all gatherings.
- We are in constant communication with our faith community partners, cemeteries, hospitals, as well as state and local health officials on steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
We continue to ask that those at risk or those not feeling well stay home and reach out to the family through our obituary page. If you are attending services, please follow the CDC recommendations. Click here for more information.
These new implementations will be in effect until further notice, and are subject to change as the current situation evolves.
If you have any further questions about how we are handling the new recommendations or how they might effect you, please give us a call at (949) 492-1717.